This policy sets out how we (Elevating Work Platform Association of New Zealand, Inc) collect and use your personal information and your rights in relation to that personal information. We collect personal information when you communicate with us including when you apply for membership with us, contact us in relation to your membership and when you purchase products from us. By providing personal information to us you agree to our use of your personal information in accordance with this policy (as amended from time to time).
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information such as address, phone number and email address
- Payment Information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Process applications for membership and renewals.
- Provide services and benefits to our Members.
- Communicate with our Members about the Industry.
- Allow supplier and associate members to communicate with our Full Members about their services.
- To provide membership and marketing information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will share your personal information:
- To third parties who provide services for us, including credit agencies, payment processors, and other third parties;
- To third parties where we believe this is reasonable to enforce any rights against you or required by law;
- With law enforcement and regulatory bodies, upon a valid request or as required by law;
- Where we sell our business or part of our business your personal information may be transferred to the new owner;
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, or would otherwise like to get in touch in relation to this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone us on 07 575 2563.